Our Values and Ethos
- For Ronald Ross learners to be confident in themselves, happy to take risks, learn from mistakes and work to the best of their ability.
- To have a fun, creative and relevant curriculum that is fully inclusive for all learners.
- To have an environment that is safe, secure and stimulating, where we all feel we belong.
- To value and respect everyone equally and treat others as we would wish to be treated ourselves.
- For Ronald Ross learners to be positive, well balanced citizens who know right from wrong, make good choices and support those around them.
- To recognise and celebrate the talents and achievements of all learners in our school community and do our best.
- To have active and involved children, staff, parents, carers and governors who are welcomed, valued and proud of Ronald Ross.